Welcome to Access Ability, the site that can help your business to recruit people with disabilities.
We can direct you to a pool of job-ready candidates and give you the confidence to realise your aspiration to improve your business by employing people with disabilities.
There are some great organisations and initiatives in your local area that are ready to help you now! Feedback from employers says it can be difficult to understand the vast array of help on offer – this is where Access Ability can help you find your way, for free.
Set up by leading providers of Work Choice and Access to Work – the government’s disability employability programmes – we are committed to supporting you to become “disability confident” and grow your business.
Our aim is to create a single point of contact – enabling easy access to the right information from the right people, right on your doorstep.
Simply enter your postcode into the search box and find out today how you can employ someone with a disability.
Employing people with disabilities can help you to open up new markets and have a diverse and committed workforce. You can also increase efficiency and growth – it’s a FACT!Learn more about us
Did you know?
Various grants and support are available for forward-thinking employers
There are two key government disability programmes – Work Choice and Access to Work.Read about the support available
How we can help
Once Access Ability has directed you to your nearest local organisation, they can help you take the first step towards employing a person with a disability or support you if you already employ...Learn how we can help you
First-hand experience makes Wendy unique
- Remploy Newcastle@RemployNewcastlSouth Yorkshire Police pledge to help troops adapt to civilian life http://t.co/QUuzEpzNodRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 14 hours ago
- Shine@SHINEUKCharityRead more about the changing world of #Benefits in the latest #ShineTogetherMagazine - CLICK: http://t.co/oUIW4crEgg http://t.co/Cw1S5jebDDRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 14 hours ago
- Northern Mobility@NMobilityhttp://t.co/KkKnbaQivoRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 14 hours ago
- PosAbility Magazine@PosAbilityMagSochi Paralympics: Russia ready for biggest ever Winter Games http://t.co/wzgRoE94PPRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 14 hours ago
- Pluss West Yorkshire@PlussWestYorksIs preparing for the #disabilityconfident confident in #Leeds at the Marriott Hotel on Wednesday 12th March! Hope to see you all there! ~ MRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 14 hours ago
- Pluss@PlussInspiresPluss to host N.Devon #DisabilityConfident event on 27th March, 6-8pm at Barnstaple RFC with @NickHarveyND. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.orgRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 day ago
- Glasgow Disability@GDA__onlineOur Spring e-newsletter is out! http://t.co/OV1gVhCgV3]Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 day ago
- Disability Sanctuary@DisabilitySancYou can discuss Disability Benefits in our forum http://t.co/UtcK90Xmku via @DisabilitySanc #DLA #PIP #ESA #ATOS #Welfare #Benefits RTRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 day ago
- R.B.L.I.@RBLIRT @Tweetingbanksy:Prince Harry launches #invictusgames for wounded sick & injured service personnel.More: @itvlondon http://t.co/d53E45FlPVRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 day ago
- Karma Mobility @karmamobilityThe Karma Mobility Daily is out! http://t.co/jU6wiKrom1 Stories via @beloism @AccessAbilityAARetweeted by Access Abilityposted 2 days ago View more tweets