Welcome to Access Ability, the site that can help your business to recruit people with disabilities.
We can direct you to a pool of job-ready candidates and give you the confidence to realise your aspiration to improve your business by employing people with disabilities.
There are some great organisations and initiatives in your local area that are ready to help you now! Feedback from employers says it can be difficult to understand the vast array of help on offer – this is where Access Ability can help you find your way, for free.
Set up by leading providers of Work Choice and Access to Work – the government’s disability employability programmes – we are committed to supporting you to become “disability confident” and grow your business.
Our aim is to create a single point of contact – enabling easy access to the right information from the right people, right on your doorstep.
Simply enter your postcode into the search box and find out today how you can employ someone with a disability.
Employing people with disabilities can help you to open up new markets and have a diverse and committed workforce. You can also increase efficiency and growth – it’s a FACT!Learn more about us
Did you know?
Various grants and support are available for forward-thinking employers
There are two key government disability programmes – Work Choice and Access to Work.Read about the support available
How we can help
Once Access Ability has directed you to your nearest local organisation, they can help you take the first step towards employing a person with a disability or support you if you already employ...Learn how we can help you
First-hand experience makes Wendy unique
- Remploy@RemployCheck out the latest issue of Remploy Matters - our monthly e-newsletter http://t.co/Cl5aYvodU9 Sign up to receive the next issue...Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- Working Links@WorkingLinksWatch: We work with employers in the care sector to help unemployed people find new careers - http://t.co/0dEIzPjNX0Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 4 weeks ago
- Shaw Trust@ShawTrustIs 'Follow Your Passion' Realistic Career Advice? Read examples of bad, outdated or counterproductive career advice http://t.co/xRbIk9d4gQRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 4 weeks ago
- Working Links@WorkingLinksWatch how we and @PlussInspires helped Beth in her quest to find a long-term job - http://t.co/vcSD83UK3i #disabilityconfident @DWPgovukRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago
- Leonard Cheshire@LeonardCheshireIt's a smart move to employ disabled people, writes our chief executive @ClarePelham: http://t.co/9fby60YwHH #disabilityconfident #Change100Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAASupport the skills disabled people bring to business by recruiting & retaining disabled talent. #disabilityconfident http://t.co/v44GTr8TSvposted 1 month ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAAHere we go again!! ScottishPower faces investigation over £79m warranty scandal http://t.co/AnQJFtdPZDposted 1 month ago
- Shaw Trust@ShawTrustWe are delighted to announce our partnership with the BBC to improve the representation of disabled people http://t.co/wA8LbkhttjRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago
- DWP@DWPgovukA great article that explains why hiring someone with a disability makes good business sense: http://t.co/nn6SyGypX8 #DisabilityConfidentRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago
- Shaw Trust@ShawTrust"Less than half of people with a disability, health problem or impairment are in work". Read our report in full http://t.co/KyVESiymxZRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago View more tweets