Welcome to Access Ability, the site that can help your business to recruit people with disabilities.
We can direct you to a pool of job-ready candidates and give you the confidence to realise your aspiration to improve your business by employing people with disabilities.
There are some great organisations and initiatives in your local area that are ready to help you now! Feedback from employers says it can be difficult to understand the vast array of help on offer – this is where Access Ability can help you find your way, for free.
Set up by leading providers of Work Choice and Access to Work – the government’s disability employability programmes – we are committed to supporting you to become “disability confident” and grow your business.
Our aim is to create a single point of contact – enabling easy access to the right information from the right people, right on your doorstep.
Simply enter your postcode into the search box and find out today how you can employ someone with a disability.
Employing people with disabilities can help you to open up new markets and have a diverse and committed workforce. You can also increase efficiency and growth – it’s a FACT!Learn more about us
Did you know?
Various grants and support are available for forward-thinking employers
There are two key government disability programmes – Work Choice and Access to Work.Read about the support available
How we can help
Once Access Ability has directed you to your nearest local organisation, they can help you take the first step towards employing a person with a disability or support you if you already employ...Learn how we can help you
First-hand experience makes Wendy unique
- Kenny Boyle@kenny1boyleMarketers of the world: let's get on the right side of the buzzword line for once! #marketing https://t.co/kPh1V5TOImRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 10 months ago
- I'm Toby@tobymildon16% of working age adults are disabled and we want our workforce to reflect the diversity of our audiences. Join us https://t.co/rRiXOqQoKDRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 10 months ago
- DWP@DWPDid you miss this week's job statistics? Find out more information here https://t.co/58axjdlAzR https://t.co/oLj1NfZsD4Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 10 months ago
- Remploy@RemployHelp @DisabilitySmart identify the UK’s top service providers for disabled people & you could win a £300 gift card: http://t.co/VhCRPdiInTRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 year ago
- DWP@DWPThe latest employment statistics will be published by @ONS tomorrow. Follow #GetBritainWorking for updates.Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 year ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAAWhat's happening in your area for Disabled Access Day? 17 Jan: http://t.co/svbzlvqGb0 #AccessDayposted 1 year ago
- Shaw Trust@ShawTrustChildren's mental health services 'cut by £50m' via @BBCNews http://t.co/aCkJQh3eHr #mentalhealth #ukmhRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 year ago
- Remploy@RemployUseful advice on how and when to tell a potential employer about a disability or health issue http://t.co/zmcEgxpvmnRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 year ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAADec 3: International Day of People with Disability @IDPwD - encouraging support for the dignity, rights and well-being of PwD.posted 1 year ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAAScope finds improved public attitudes to disability over last 20 years http://t.co/fzvQrKbhiK via @guardianposted 1 year ago View more tweets