Welcome to Access Ability, the site that can help your business to recruit people with disabilities.
We can direct you to a pool of job-ready candidates and give you the confidence to realise your aspiration to improve your business by employing people with disabilities.
There are some great organisations and initiatives in your local area that are ready to help you now! Feedback from employers says it can be difficult to understand the vast array of help on offer – this is where Access Ability can help you find your way, for free.
Set up by leading providers of Work Choice and Access to Work – the government’s disability employability programmes – we are committed to supporting you to become “disability confident” and grow your business.
Our aim is to create a single point of contact – enabling easy access to the right information from the right people, right on your doorstep.
Simply enter your postcode into the search box and find out today how you can employ someone with a disability.
Employing people with disabilities can help you to open up new markets and have a diverse and committed workforce. You can also increase efficiency and growth – it’s a FACT!Learn more about us
Did you know?
Various grants and support are available for forward-thinking employers
There are two key government disability programmes – Work Choice and Access to Work.Read about the support available
How we can help
Once Access Ability has directed you to your nearest local organisation, they can help you take the first step towards employing a person with a disability or support you if you already employ...Learn how we can help you
First-hand experience makes Wendy unique
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAAScope finds improved public attitudes to disability over last 20 years http://t.co/fzvQrKbhiK via @guardianposted 1 day ago
- DWP@DWPgovukAre you a carer or family member of a disabled person? Invent something to make life easier: #Inclusivetech prize http://t.co/tSUuL0L7F5Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- R.B.L.I.@RBLI"Many employers are losing out" - great article about employing people with a learning disability. http://t.co/QMLseRBVVl #LDWorkWeekRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAAEU funding set to boost accessible tourism in England - http://t.co/1VyXHRkQR0posted 1 week ago
- R.B.L.I.@RBLIHelp us create a community centre for our veterans, vote on 25th November so we can win @peoplesmillions! http://t.co/rBKeXeuvBmRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 2 weeks ago
- Remploy@RemployAre you a #disabiltyconfident employer. Our blog has some simple hints and tips to help you become more confident http://t.co/pt3wlTEh2IRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 2 weeks ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAATourist attractions 'still failing' disabled travellers | via @Telegraph http://t.co/IBcLhvwKFcposted 2 weeks ago
- Remploy@RemployDon't hide from #disabilityemployment with our tips for recruiting disabled people http://t.co/PCNWWmgdbi http://t.co/FwCJriMc6pRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 3 weeks ago
- Shaw Trust@ShawTrustA survey by @BupaUK reveals 90% of business leaders agree that mental health prejudice exists within their company http://t.co/CiAfeuqk7kRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 4 weeks ago
- Work4ME@Work4MEUKRT @DisabilityNow: The highs and lows of life as a #disabled #freelance by @AmieSlavin http://t.co/60Vyx9Jx1NRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago View more tweets