Welcome to Access Ability, the site that can help your business to recruit people with disabilities.
We can direct you to a pool of job-ready candidates and give you the confidence to realise your aspiration to improve your business by employing people with disabilities.
There are some great organisations and initiatives in your local area that are ready to help you now! Feedback from employers says it can be difficult to understand the vast array of help on offer – this is where Access Ability can help you find your way, for free.
Set up by leading providers of Work Choice and Access to Work – the government’s disability employability programmes – we are committed to supporting you to become “disability confident” and grow your business.
Our aim is to create a single point of contact – enabling easy access to the right information from the right people, right on your doorstep.
Simply enter your postcode into the search box and find out today how you can employ someone with a disability.
Employing people with disabilities can help you to open up new markets and have a diverse and committed workforce. You can also increase efficiency and growth – it’s a FACT!Learn more about us
Did you know?
Various grants and support are available for forward-thinking employers
There are two key government disability programmes – Work Choice and Access to Work.Read about the support available
How we can help
Once Access Ability has directed you to your nearest local organisation, they can help you take the first step towards employing a person with a disability or support you if you already employ...Learn how we can help you
First-hand experience makes Wendy unique
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAALondon weather forecast great this weekend: still tickets available to see some real sporting heroes! http://t.co/0h6nQMMlfm #InvictusGamesposted 5 days ago
- Pluss@PlussInspiresSo fab to see everyone at #Base2014. A real buzz in the room - its going to be a great 2 days. @base_tweets http://t.co/gbzU8VLhvnRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- Invictus Games 2014@InvictusLondonPrince Harry welcomes international team captains this morning ahead of the #InvictusGames http://t.co/fre8HJUK6S http://t.co/zS25pGM0MmRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- DWP@DWPgovuk#accessiblebritain tips on making business more accessible http://t.co/3MJCUD5pmbRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAAImportant report, we think. The need to better combine health and social care funding is acute and self-evident. http://t.co/ruHSlUSEj3posted 2 weeks ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAABBC News - Living with disability: Stories from around the world http://t.co/l1NlTztAlGposted 2 weeks ago
- Remploy@RemployCheck out the latest issue of Remploy Matters - our monthly e-newsletter http://t.co/Cl5aYvodU9 Sign up to receive the next issue...Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 4 weeks ago
- Working Links@WorkingLinksWatch: We work with employers in the care sector to help unemployed people find new careers - http://t.co/0dEIzPjNX0Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago
- Shaw Trust@ShawTrustIs 'Follow Your Passion' Realistic Career Advice? Read examples of bad, outdated or counterproductive career advice http://t.co/xRbIk9d4gQRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago
- Working Links@WorkingLinksWatch how we and @PlussInspires helped Beth in her quest to find a long-term job - http://t.co/vcSD83UK3i #disabilityconfident @DWPgovukRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 month ago View more tweets