Welcome to Access Ability, the site that can help your business to recruit people with disabilities.
We can direct you to a pool of job-ready candidates and give you the confidence to realise your aspiration to improve your business by employing people with disabilities.
There are some great organisations and initiatives in your local area that are ready to help you now! Feedback from employers says it can be difficult to understand the vast array of help on offer – this is where Access Ability can help you find your way, for free.
Set up by leading providers of Work Choice and Access to Work – the government’s disability employability programmes – we are committed to supporting you to become “disability confident” and grow your business.
Our aim is to create a single point of contact – enabling easy access to the right information from the right people, right on your doorstep.
Simply enter your postcode into the search box and find out today how you can employ someone with a disability.
Employing people with disabilities can help you to open up new markets and have a diverse and committed workforce. You can also increase efficiency and growth – it’s a FACT!Learn more about us
Did you know?
Various grants and support are available for forward-thinking employers
There are two key government disability programmes – Work Choice and Access to Work.Read about the support available
How we can help
Once Access Ability has directed you to your nearest local organisation, they can help you take the first step towards employing a person with a disability or support you if you already employ...Learn how we can help you
First-hand experience makes Wendy unique
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAATailoring technology to make life easier for disabled people | Robin Christopherson http://t.co/M7nmV5728J via @guardianposted 4 hours ago
- DWP@DWPgovuk27 examples of different ways you could design your CV http://t.co/XRna2xBlM1 #jobs2014 #getbritainworking RTRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 2 days ago
- Work4ME@Work4MEUKCheck out @AccessAbilityAA helping employers recruit people with disabilities: http://t.co/PjhdPXKGi7Retweeted by Access Abilityposted 6 days ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAAhttp://t.co/xijP3kihsG opens the door to a huge pool of job-ready candidates to match your business needs. #disabilityconfident #businessposted 1 week ago
- 3SC@3SC_Want to work but have a disability that makes working a problem. You may be able to get #Accesstowork http://t.co/7cxgZjLRqI @DisRightsUKRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- Shaw Trust@ShawTrustShaw Trust made its presence felt at this year's Virgin #LondonMarathon. http://t.co/aK5J7G9Mwn #vlm2014 http://t.co/sEoeObkNWIRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- R.B.L.I.@RBLIRT @dwppressoffice: Gov calls on #football clubs across Britain to urgently consider access for disabled fans http://t.co/UJZczWDaVIRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- MINDFUL EMPLOYER@mindfulemployukWe're doing 10 things to celebrate #mindfulemployer 10th Anniversary http://t.co/xyFXH52rARRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- DWP@DWPgovukHere’s 10 tips for handling those pre-interview nerves http://t.co/gQDESiTHZ5 #GetBritainWorking #interviewRetweeted by Access Abilityposted 1 week ago
- Access Ability@AccessAbilityAA@BobMcBoint< 'cos it's a recognised measure with a v. specific meaning. Says employers/govt must do more to support sustainable employment.posted 1 week ago View more tweets